Photo by Christina @ on Unsplash

Personal Supports

The Office of Learner Affairs offers a variety of personal supports and services to learners. For more information, click on the services and supports listed below:

Personal counseling services for learners.

School absences in the MD Program and requesting a leave of absence in PGME.

Transferring between MD Program academies or PGME residency programs.

Submit an accommodation or accessibility request.

Breastfeeding rooms, study rooms, shuttles & support for events.

To access or learn more about these supports and services, please complete the Book An Appointment form.

Book an Appointment