U of T Health Centres
Find a Primary Care Provider
MD Program & MD/PhD
Please visit your Elentra page and follow these links to find a physician:
- Go to the Elentra
- My Communities
- Office of Learner Affairs
- Find a Physician (MD Learners)
- View the PDF
Postgraduate Medical Education, Medical Radiation Sciences, Occupational Therapy & Physician Assistant
If you are seeking a family physician please contact Health Care Connect, a service in which a nurse will search for a physician for you.
International Postgraduate Medical Education Learners
University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) for yourself and your family can be purchased through the PGME office.
Find a list of preferred physicians, clinics, labs, and other health care providers that accept UHIP or submit a claim directly on the UHIP website.
U of T Telus Health Student Support (formerly My SSP)
U of T Telus Health Student Support offers free, real-time and/or appointment-based confidential, 24-hour support for any concern. You can call or chat with a counsellor directly from your phone wherever you are in up to146 different languages.
U of T Campus Safety App
Learners are encouraged to download the U of T Campus Safety App to connect you with campus safety services and features.
Navi - U of T Resource Finder
Navi is a virtual tool to help you navigate through the mental health resources available at U of T. It’s a good starting point to learn about the range of resources available or to narrow down your options to find what suits you best. You can use Navi to connect to community resources beyond U of T as well.
Community Safety Office (tri-campus)
Community Safety Office U of T (tri-campus)
- Community Safety is a tri-campus office
Health & Wellness Peer Support Service
If you’re ever confused or struggling and need a trained peer to:
- hear you out
- support you
- connect you to useful resources
Health & Wellness peer support is here to help. With a single click, chat with a trained University of Toronto student peer about whatever is on your mind, right away. Support is offered in a one-on-one, drop-in, non-judgemental, confidential and accessible virtual space.
Note: Service will be closed for the summer as of May 27. The service will re-launch in the fall. Check this webpage for further updates.
Wellness Ambassador Program
- A SHINE Wellness Ambassador (WA) is a medical student peer who can act as a hub for wellness resources for medical learners in Foundations.
- Wellness Ambassadors are NOT COUNSELLORS***
- WAs are medical learners with knowledge of many campus and community wellness resources. Although WAs are able to provide informal peer support, their main focus is on resource navigation.
- Further information about the Wellness Ambassador Program.